Full Management Service
- We'll advertise your property on our website and many other portals
- We'll find you the perfect tenant(s)
- We'll carry out necessary reference and right to rent checks
- Advise landlords on health and safety issues, furnishings, current legislation and compliance
- Register the tenant's security deposit with an government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Transfer of utilities
- Carry out inventory
- Check the tenant in
- Organising emergency repairs
- Routine property inspections
- We'll deduct a management fee, each time rent is received
- Peace of mind that both your property and tenant will be cared for 24/7
Access MyArea 24/7
- Instruct us to be kept in the loop with viewings, offers, inspections, property statements and invoices, 24/7 through MyArea.
Advertising your property
- Our local team specialist will visit your property, along with a professional photographer and EPC specialist in organised visits. You will be given a preview of your property advert, after which we will list your property online. The level of service will depend on the add-ons you have chosen.
Viewings and offers
- Just sit back and let us take care of the viewings where we use our expertise to help let your property quicker. Get instant feedback from applicants and receive offers online.
*Subject to viewing package selected
- Once you've selected your tenants, we'll carry out the necessary referencing. We'll check their credit history and ensure they can afford the rent.
- After a tenant has been successfully referenced, we'll prepare your tenancy agreement and get it signed by all the tenants, either digitally or in-person.
- Once the contracts are signed, we'll collect and register your tenant's holding deposit with a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme (Mydeposits).
Collecting rent and standing order
- We'll collect the first month's rent and transfer it to you. A standing order will be set up so that your rent gets paid on time whenever it's due.
- Upon completion, keys will be handed over to the inventory clerk or the tenant on moving-in day. We will provide the tenant with the contact details of their dedicated property manager.
Meet Your Dedicated Agent
Just sit back, we will let your property and handle all the paperwork.