GET A FREE QUOTE
Let us do all the arduous work and find the best quote tailored to your actual property requirements.
Your home is the most important asset. Keep it protected.
Cover your property, the building and its contents (optional).
Protect your rental income, be sure to stay on top of your payments.
Our brokers are waiting to help you, covering all types of clients with complete guidelines
Landlord Cover Information
- Cover available for residential let properties with a £50,000 limit of indemnity.
- Option to upgrade to include cover for rent indemnity up to £2,500 per month with options of six and twelve months cover.
- Legal assistance in the event of a breach by a tenant of their obligations under the Tenancy Agreement.
- Assistance in pursuing outstanding rent payments.
- In the eviction of anyone who is occupying the property without your permission, defence in criminal and civil matters is related to the ownership of the property.
- The cover is per property and not per tenant, allowing the policy to run alongside any change in tenancy without penalties.
Options to extend cover to include
- Cover for blocked drains, toilets, or damage to internal drainage systems, which could lead to internal flooding or water damage.
- Assistance in the event of an internal failure of the gas, electricity, or water supply to the property.
- Key loss & pest removal.
Request A Call Back
Viewings Ltd acts as a A.R introducer for John Russell Insurance Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Number (305779). Head Office & Registered Office: Security House, Unit 1 Granby Business Park, Granby Avenue, Birmingham B33 0TJ, Registered in England (3647203)